Moving into a new apartment is an exhilarating time. A common impulse is to fill the empty space immediately. Don’t. Your instinct may be to get that cute loveseat and wingback armchair but, after living in the space for a couple of weeks and hosting a Netflix binge, you realize an L-shaped sectional and large […]
Seattle Piano Movers Cost
The average cost of Seattle piano movers is between $300 and $600. Several factors influence the final cost of hiring professional movers to transport your instrument, including:
- Type of Piano: The overall pricing is affected by several factors, namely your type of piano. Uprights and spinets, for instance, are much smaller and lighter than concert pianos. This difference in size & weight affects the final cost.
- Age of the Piano: Whether you have a family heirloom or just won the bid on a vintage grand piano, your antique piano will most likely require special care & handling. With custom crating, our seasoned piano movers provide the extra touch to ensure safe transport.
- Stairs: Steep stairways, narrow hallways, tricky entrances – all these factors can contribute to a complicated piano relocation. In these situations, there typically is an additional fee. For more info on pricing, please contact us today!
- Required Services: If you own an upright, dismantlement is usually not needed. Grand pianos, on the other hand, almost always require the removal of legs, piano lid, lyre, pedals, and more. Along with expert disassembly, our partners offer special crating and storage services.
- The Distance of the Move: Local moves are charged by the hour, while long-distance relocation depends on weight & travel distance. Longer hauls are more expensive than local ones.