After your move, you’re bound to have dozens of moving boxes piled in your garage with no idea of what to do with them. Instead of immediately tossing them out, you should instead think about repurposing them. Below, are a few ideas on how to repurpose your moving boxes to avoid waste. Talk to a […]
Benefits of Managed Storing Units
Not all storage units are created equally. Self-storing units may be convenient, but most of them do not offer the advantages of a storage unit owned by a moving company. These are some benefits to consider:
- 24/7 access: Any time you need to retrieve some of your stored belongings, you have constant access. This is great for seasonal items or business papers.
- Cleanliness: Your things will stay free from mud, dust, and dampness.
- Environmentally-controlled: Some of these storage units have environmentally-controlled options. If you are storing items that are sensitive to temperature, these units are heated and cooled.
- Security: Some of the possessions you store could be valuable or irreplaceable family heirlooms. These storage units use locks and security systems to protect your things.
- Different size options: You may need a small unit to store a few things, or a unit large enough to store a house load of furniture and belongings. You have these options, and some in the mid-size range.
- Economical: Storage units owned by a moving company offer competitive rates that are affordable for any budget.