Making a move to a new city is challenging. You have all the logistics of moving the furniture and your personal belongings to deal with, plus a whole list of other things to accomplish – like setting up basic utility services your new home. If you’ve just moved to the city of Seattle, you will find that it’s […]
Benefits of Managed Storing Units
Not all storage units are created equally. Self-storing units may be convenient, but most of them do not offer the advantages of a storage unit owned by a moving company. These are some benefits to consider:
- 24/7 access: Any time you need to retrieve some of your stored belongings, you have constant access. This is great for seasonal items or business papers.
- Cleanliness: Your things will stay free from mud, dust, and dampness.
- Environmentally-controlled: Some of these storage units have environmentally-controlled options. If you are storing items that are sensitive to temperature, these units are heated and cooled.
- Security: Some of the possessions you store could be valuable or irreplaceable family heirlooms. These storage units use locks and security systems to protect your things.
- Different size options: You may need a small unit to store a few things, or a unit large enough to store a house load of furniture and belongings. You have these options, and some in the mid-size range.
- Economical: Storage units owned by a moving company offer competitive rates that are affordable for any budget.